Thursday, October 23, 2008

Other mini sized burstdey party??

Okay okay... Ma burpdey... No biggy... Yes, big biggey!!!!!!!!!
Do you know what am I saying?? No?? Yep, me too...

Hehehe... So... After the class/birthday party, my friends of the gang decided that the 1 party wasn't enough and decided to have another mini one at my house... Well mini as in only 4 people plus me and family... Huh?? Tiny much?? Haizzz... Sooo I'm waiting now loh... sambil watching W.I.T.C.H.. Very interesting, superb story line, great characters, shocking twists, and creative baddies!!!!

So, I'm waiting, still waiting for them to show up... *sob*




Yay and finally they show up!!!! Sweet, Pig, Yik Yee, n two tiny baby hamsters!!! Cute, but sadly not for me... *sob* Haizzz... Anyway, they came!!! With pasta too... Coz I didn't prepare any food... Hehehe... Thanks Sweet Li... Hehe... It was very tasty, tremendous, faboulistic...

So... we decided to play a game when Chai Yee arrived... Ermm... Sorry I left you outside... Hehe... I couldn't hear her calling for me, well I did but I thought it was a cat's miao, really! Luckily my mom told me there was someone calling for me... Hehe... sorry lo...

Back to the game... Have you ever heard your mom say, "Don't play with your food!" ? Yes?? Well indeed we played with our food... My mom seemed to agree with the our crazy idea... It was Sweet's idea by the way... We used a deck of cards and there were a variety of leftovers... the noodles, the pasta sauce, grapes, dragonfruit, biscuits and nuts... Bah!! There were six of us(then 1 went off) so 5 of us had to choose be the boss and say what were the others supposed to eat... Do you understand?? No?? Well...Me too...

First, one person will be the boss, holding the deck of cards. Next, the boss will give the rules, eg: those who pick odd numbers have to eat a whole dragon fruit... Haha... Then, the others have to be lucky enough until they don't choose an odd number card... So, there... A new game...

After the game, we were bloated... Why?? Because everyone had at least eaten 3 mouthfuls of noodles WITHOUT SAUCE!!! Oh Gawd!!! That was so... Arghhhh!!! Bloated and bursting full, we decided to bring out my CAKE!!! Yay!!! Fruit cake... They lighted the candles and sang the birthday song, the usual procedure and blah, blah, blah... Then?? I had to bite out the candles one by one with my mouth!!! Wah!!! GROSSS??!! I did it anyway and was pushed by the hyper pig and ended up with a nose-full of icing... Hehe...

The cutting cake ceremony... Ermmm... They said they were full mah... So I cut small slice one loh... Small as in very small... Cause they were grumbling ma, what with all the noodles and dragon fruit... In the end, everyone including my mom got extremely small slices of cake and only a quarter of the 1kg cake was finished... Hehehe... I gave Yik Yee icing only, hehe... For fun mah... Don't be mad la...

I got 5 presents from my mom... Small one la of course(including the box) A watch, a notebook, a phone pouch that is way too small for my phone, a piggy decoration thingy and a card from my bastard brother(if we are really blood related) I even received 6 colourful pom-poms from the pig and a 'Z' necklace from Wong Suet Li... Thank you thank you sooooooooooooo much...


That's the overall summary for my mini burpdey party...

2 comments:

Nate River said...

i gav u 2 pressie, thank me la! hihi, u luv it rite! hihi

wei, go snap the photo of my lolvely card n gv it to me through web! k

Spiral Riynn said...

in your dreams...