Sunday, October 12, 2008

My terrible, horrible SPM Trial results...

I've been dreading my results for an extremely long time... Why? Because they're sooooooooo horrible!!! I got them last week but I've been forbidden to turn on the computer so I can only post it now...

I take 11 subjects...
And I got an A1, 5A2, 2B3, 1C5, 1D7, and worst of all a G!!!!
The A1 is English of course... Duh~~ Those 5A2s are Malay, Moral, History, EST, and Bio... I think I can do better than just get A2s in these 5 subjects...

Then for the Bs, they're Modern Math and Chinese...

As for the C... Chemistry lo...

Then... D... Physics....Haizzz...

The Last one rrr... Guess lo what else...

Haizz... Conclusion?? Bad, Terrible, Horrible, Disaster, Chaos... ... The End of My World...

You may think that asking for full As is a little bit too much for me... But I have to try my best!!! Anyway I got 6As rite???


Hehehe...Jia You!!

No comments: