Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dead hamster....

Breaking news... My hamster Twinkle Toes is now officially dead in less the a week, those who would like to attend his funeral may stop by my house and shed tears of grief...Can you believe it??!!! We only got it last week!!!!!

Erm... I think he was sick and he was weak all over for a few days and yesterday went I came home form school my brother told me that it stopped breathing... Pitiful thing and to think Twinkle Toes was so adorable... Haizzz... Well, that's the circle of life, ain't it??

We thought Furball had probably contracted the diseases or what ever it was so we seperated the two of them... We thought Furball would be lonely so my mom bought another one... At first it was named Jingle then I changed it name to Ginger, sounds cutier... I don't think Furball likes the new comer... They fight!!!!!!! And Ginger makes squeky noises... What a pair... If I get another one I'll call it Cupcake or Chocolate Truffle or even Raspberry pie... Hehe...

But, Twinkle Toes, no one can ever replace you!!!!!!!!! We buried Twinkle Toes in our front yard which looked nothing like a yard but is actually a tiny piece of earth full of wild weeds... Haizzz....



Goodbye Twinkle Toes, may you rest in peace... I'll always remember you!!!!!!!! @.@

No comments: